The multi-season Monteira Drystar®XF pants are engineered to deliver optimal protection, weather performance and comfort, and utilize Alpinestars new laminated 2L Drystar®XF technical waterproof and highly breathable membrane, a detachable thermal liner, and large direct ventilation panels on the thigh for effective all-weather performance. Featuring a 450D poly-fabric construction with strategically positioned 600D reinforcements for enhanced durability, these pants are equipped with Nucleon Flex Pro knee armor for effective protection against impacts. The pants are designed with a tailored, ergonomic fit to accommodate all riding movements.
1. The laminated technical Drystar®XF membrane provides superior breathability for the pants and 100% waterproof performance. The membrane is easily packable and fast drying.
2. DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment for additional wet-weather performance.
3. Wide direct ventilation ports with ‘quick hand’ activation design for effective climate control on the go in any conditions.
4. The pants incorporate large, wide direct ventilation panels on the thighs with a ‘quick hand’ activation design for effective climate control on the go, as well as extensive stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
5. Magnetic buckle closure for quick and secure closure, with adjustability.
• Comprehensive stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
• Detachable 80g thermal liner allows the pants to be configured to the conditions.
• Direct ventilation panel can be operated with one hand for fast and effective climate control on the go.
• Two cargo pockets and two waterproof pockets for safe and secure storage of valuables.
• Waist, knee, and calf volume adjusters for an optimized fit.
• Designed with a tailored, ergonomic fit to accommodate all riding movements.
• Reflective detailing on the lower leg.