Alpinestars Honda Andes v3 Drystar Motorcycle Textile Jacket
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® construction, the Honda Andes v3 Drystar® Jacket offers 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
- Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for 100% waterproof performance in wet weather conditions.
- Newly developed direct ventilation system (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for high levels of airflow.
- Internal impact protection provided by removable elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Reflective details.
- Upper chest zippered hand pockets work in tandem with the ventilation openings to ensure personalized levels of cooling airflow.
- Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
- Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket for real-world practicality.
- Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for enhanced comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK zipper for main front closure offers adaptable, secure and convenient closure.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for comfort and freedom of movement
- Hook and loop closing waist adjustment belt ensures a highly customizable fit.
- External zippered chest pockets and cargo pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage.
- Shock cord on adjustment on inner bottom for an optimal fit.
- Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System ready (sold separately)
- Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 shoulder protector (EN 1621-1:2012)
- Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 elbow protector (EN 1621-1:2012)
- prepared for Alpinestars Nucleon Level 2 back protector (sold separately)
- A-Class protective motorcycle riding garment (Category II prEN17092 draft standards)