ON THE EDGE OF THE ROAD
No matter the terrain
New Honda Bikes | Honda of Bournemouth | X-ADV 750
- Six-speed dual clutch transmission (DCT) transform your riding experience as DCT has replaced hand clutch and foot levers with a clean p/down trigger shifter on the left handlebar. With a choice of manual and automatic modes at your fingertips, you'll never lose that exhilarating connection to your bike - on or off the road.
- Generous storage capacity. The under-seat luggage space has 21L volume and accepts a full face adventure-style helmet; you'll also find a USB Type-C socket for charging your smartphone.
- More powerful, 745cc, 8-valve parallel twin-cylinder engine 69nm of torque with 43.1kw peak power; the X-ADV can go from highway to trail in a flash, and the engine is tuned to deliver instant response. You also have an extra 600rpm to play with before the redline. And, for A2 licence holders, a 35kw conversion is available from your local Honda dealer.
- LED DRL Headlights. For piercing and consistent day time visibility, sharp, dual LED headlights lead the way with bright, daytime running lights (DRL) technology.
- Throttle by wire control and 5 riding modes. Set the engine how you want it. STANDARD riding mode is the mid-point base setting, SPORT turns up the excitement dial, with low HSTC, RAIN softens everything off and GRAVEL gives full power, with the low HSTC and ABS. USER mode allows complete customisation.
- Smart key convenience. All the small details make a big difference. The smart key can be stored in your pocket. It operates the keyless ignition system, fuel cap and seat and also opens the (optional) smart top box.
Colours: 4 Available Puco Blue With Graphite Black Trim, Mat Ballistic Black Metallic, Grand Prix Red, Iridium Gray Metallic.
Please take a look at our Bike Brochure for Adventure bikes
Please take a look at our Accessory Brochure for Adventure accessories
Fixed price service plans available