Awaken The Race
Race Bred Performance
- Standard-fit quickshifter. Lighting-fast, cluthcless full gas upshifts and downshifting with auto blip mean you focus on what matters most. The next apex.
- Single centre-up exhaust muffler. A classic feature of the CBR600RR. Aggressive, minimal and tucked under the rear seat. Like nothing else out there.
- Riding modes. You chose. From the 5 pre-sets or go fully custom with power and engine brake modes, and Honda selectable torque control (HTSC).
- Front fairing winglets. Downforce created maintains load on the front tyre while leaning into a turn and coming off the front brake.
- 600cc Inline four-cylinder engine tuned for maximum output at high rpm and a wide spread of mid-range torque to hit hard and push harder.
- 6-Axis IMU electronic management. The inertial measurement unit (IMU) draws information from all over the bike 100 times a second and manages HSTC, wheelie control, cornering ABS and rear light control.
MotoGP-Specification It looks fast. Because it is fast. The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade was our start point for the way the CBR600RR would look but, more importantly, slip through the air at high speed. And as the RC213V-S was the Fireblade’s base line that means an aggressively chiselled frontal area, reducing wind resistance, fairing winglets to produce consistent downforce during corner entry and going side-to-side while accelerating. Road or track take the advantage. This bike has race pedigree.
Razor-Fast Chassis Agility You think it. The CBR600RR does it. That’s how it feels through a set of turns. Kerb weight is just 193kg. The aluminium twin-spar frame sites the fuel load low for optimum mass centralisation while the engine is close to the centre of gravity, giving instant reaction to steering input. Fully adjustable suspension – Showa 41mm Big Piston USD forks and Pro-Link rear shock – and aluminium swingarm deliver fingertip feel for tyre grip, right on the edge. Four-piston radial-mount front calipers provide huge stopping power.Advanced Riding Technology Carving corners is about building speed. Which is what the CBR600RR’s electronic package does. With the MotoGP-spec. Throttle-by-Wire system – and 6-axis IMU – there are 5 levels of Power, and 3 levels of Engine Brake to choose from. 9-level Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) gives natural feedback as it manages rear wheel traction. Cornering ABS, a slipper clutch and Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD) deliver the confidence to push hard into, and out of, turns.
2 colours available Grand Prix Red, Matte Ballistic Black Metallic
Fixed price service plans available
Finance available examples to announced