These terms & conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use the Honda of Bournemouth website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
This site is owned and operated by Honda of Bournemouth ("Honda of Bournemouth ", "we" or "us"). Registered number 5787157 (England and Wales). Vat No: 887728846. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please contact us.
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Honda of Bournemouth. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Honda of Bournemouth. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
Accuracy of content
Honda of Bournemouth has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. Packaging may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Honda of Bournemouth disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. Honda of Bournemouth shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Damage to your computer
Honda of Bournemouth makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Honda of Bournemouth shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Honda of Bournemouth shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available or delayed.
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on ‘submit’ on the final page of our ordering process.
We will deliver, free of charge, all orders to the UK over £50.
Delivery to outside the UK
If you wish us to post or deliver outside of the mainland UK, we will contact you independently to arrange for additional charges.
We will attempt to get the best delivery charges and options for your country. Delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered and cannot be refunded.
Expected Delivery Times
Apparel: within 5 working days
We send all apparel products by the next working day at the latest.
Honda Parts & Accessories: within 7 working days
Parts that are not already in stock are ordered from Honda by the next working day at the latest.
Delivery Method & Tracking
Small packages are sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery. Larger packages are sent by Fedex courier delivery.
Each delivery has a unique tracking number, which we will send to you when your package has been dispatched.
Purchase of electrical or painted items
- Please be aware that Electrical items are non-returnable, non-refundable, under any circumstances. If you are in any doubt please call on 01202 541220 before ordering online, and ask for the Parts Department - we will require your chassis number to check for you, so please have this to hand when you call.
- When ordering items that are colour matched, such as fairing panels, you will need to check the colour-code of your bike against the part number you are ordering. The colour-code can be found, in most cases, on a sticker panel under the removable seat on road bikes. If in doubt, please call 01202 541220 before ordering and have your chassis number to hand so we can double-check this for you.
- Please be aware that painted items such as panels or seat cowls are non-returnable, non-refundable, under any circumstances. If you are in any doubt please call on 01202 541220 before ordering online, and ask for the Parts Department.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order
If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon despatch of the product(s) ordered.
Order Cancellations (including refunds)
28 days from invoice
"All" clothing, boots, gloves and helmets can be returned within 30 days from the date of the purchase.
You must contact us before you return any items to us. You can telephone us on 01202 541220 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When contacting us you will need to give us your name, invoice number and the reason you are returning the product. We will then issue you with a returns number. Returned items not showing a vaild returns number may take much longer to process so please always make sure you contact us before you return the product.
You will need to return the goods to Honda of Bournemouth, 5B Leyland Road, Poole, Dorset, BH12 5HB, where all costs to do so are your sole responsibility. The item(s) are to be in a re-sellable condition, with minimal damage to the packaging, unworn, unused and returned together with all original tags and labels still attached to them, including the original invoice. Honda of Bournemouth will refund you the purchase price of the goods - this does not include any postage costs charged for the sending or the return of the goods.
We can’t accept liability for items lost on their way back to us, so we recommend you send your parcel "recorded delivery" to ensure it's safe return to us. We do not refund or exchange goods until they have been returned safely to Honda of Bournemouth and in the original condition, with any tags still attached.
Genuine Honda parts below £50.00 are non-returnable, non-refundable, under any circumstances. Parts over £51.00 are returnable and refundable but you will be charge a 20% surchage cost for stock.
Please be aware that Electrical items are non-returnable, non-refundable, under any circumstances. If you are in any doubt please call on 01202 541220 before ordering online, and ask for the Parts Department - we will require your chassis number to check for you, so please have this to hand when you call.
When ordering items that are colour matched, such as fairing panels, you will need to check the colour-code of your bike against the part number you are ordering. The colour-code can be found, in most cases, on a sticker panel under the removable seat on road bikes. If in doubt, please call 01202 541220 before ordering and have your chassis number to hand so we can double-check this for you. Please be aware that painted items such as panels or seat cowls are non-returnable, non-refundable, under any circumstances. If you are in any doubt please call on 01202 541220 before ordering online, and ask for the Parts Department.
Genuine Honda Accessories
Please be aware that Genuine Honda Accessories such as top boxes and panniers are non-returnable, non-refundable, under any circumstances. If you are in any doubt please call on 01202 541220 before ordering online, and ask for the Parts Department - we will require your chassis number to check for you, so please have this to hand when you call.
Note: Honda of Bournemouth reserves the right to make a 20% restocking charge for the return of any goods, the contract for which are cancelled outside the 7 day cancellation period. This applies to Genuine Honda parts and accessories.
Occasionally, the manufacture of your product may be delayed. This can be for various reasons such as material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. We will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed.
Links to other websites
Where we have placed links on this website, to other websites we think you may want to visit, we do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. Honda of Bournemouth cannot and do not accept any liability in respect of the use and content of these websites.
Exclusions of liability
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Honda of Bournemouth or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Other legal notices
There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
Changes to legal notices
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
Use of this website from outside of the UK
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom.
Honda of Bournemouth make no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Law, jurisdiction and language
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
Discount vouchers and promotional codes
· Discount and promotional vouchers can only be redeemed at Honda of Bournemouth.
· Money off vouchers may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the value shown, on payment of the difference.
· Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
· Discounts or promotions are only available whilst stock lasts.
· Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for servicing or MOTs.
· Promotional codes can only be used once, unless stated otherwise.
· By redeeming a voucher you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions of Honda of Bournemouth.
· Percentage discount on specific items is limited to a maximum of two items per discount code.
· Discount vouchers are valid only up to the date shown.
· Honda of Bournemouth reserve the right to withdraw offers at any time.
· Please treat vouchers as cash. Honda of Bournemouth will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
· Honda of Bournemouth reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of vouchers at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
Price Match terms and conditions:
- No Price match available on tyres.
- The competitor's item must be identical in relation to size, colour and model.
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- Price match only available for orders being delivered to UK mainland addresses.
- Prices will only be matched from UK websites with prices in GBP.
- The competitor's price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- Price match cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- Price match applies only to goods sourced from official UK distributors.
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- Honda of Bournemouth reserves the right to withdraw the price match policy at any time.
These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.